5 Tips to create Effective matrimony profile on a Matrimony website
24th September, 2020
- Register with your full details: Profiles who have entered all details are given preference over others by the matrimony web sites. Those profiles with full information are shown on top in search. Complete profile looks genuine to users, and there is a better chance of a person contacting you.
- Upload your recent photo: After entering full information if photo is not uploaded, still these profiles are normally ignored by the users. Also uploading your recent photo, gives genuine feel to users. Lot of matrimony websites gives preference to profiles with photo to show in search result on top.
- Enter your correct mobile number & email id: Most of the matrimonial web sites verify phone numbers & email id, but it should not be edited later as the purpose of registering on a matrimonial web site is lost as people will not be able to contact you. Registered person sometimes expects communication by email or by matrimony website messages, but most of the profiles are handled by parents and they prefer to call directly on phone.
- To check regularly: Priority is given by matrimony websites to those profiles who check regularly to get on top of search results in comparison to those who rarely login and check.
- To search, view & send express interest to matching profiles - When you search and view profiles, the other party comes to know that you have viewed their profile, and there is also an option to send express interest, to know whether they have liked your profile.